項目題目: 淨化 : 真實但非真相
Art Project Title: Catharsis : Real But Not True
‘Catharsis’ has been recognized as a healing, cleansing, and
transforming experience throughout history, and has been used in
cultural healing practices, literature, drama, religion, medicine, and
psychology. This exhibition is about the artist’s curiosity to see
whether a sense of‘Catharsis’could be found or implemented through
- 本次展覽是關於藝術家的好奇,想 ‘淨化’ 的感覺是否可以通過藝術的方式來實現?
The term‘catharsis’is derived from the Greek word, which is
translated as ‘cleansing’ or ‘purification’. Most of the definitions
emphasize two essential components of ‘catharsis’:
- ‘淨化’ 是來自希臘字被翻譯成“清潔”或“淨化”而得。大多數強調兩個基本組成部分:
(1) The emotional aspect [感情方面]
- strong emotional expression and processing ;
(2) the cognitive aspect of catharsis [認知方面]
- insight, new realization, and the unconscious becoming consciousness, and as a result -positive change.